For an aesthetically appealing gaming rig, a white gaming monitor is what you need. The elegance that the white gaming monitor adds to the gaming rig is simply unmatched. However, you just don’t want a gaming monitor that is aesthetically appealing only. There are plenty of white gaming monitors out there and while choosing the one, you need to make sure of the features and specifications they are equipped with.
The monitor allows people to see what they are doing. It can be even more fun if they like the way that the white gaming monitor looks. A white computer monitor will look amazing with the rest of your chosen computer parts.
Different white gaming monitors are available right now. They come in a wide variety of sizes, features, and flairs. The only thing that is the same for these gaming monitors is the color. You can expect that all of the gaming monitors that you will choose from are white. A gaming monitor can look amazing with the rest of your gaming setup.
What are the things that you should look for when finding the right gaming monitor? There are some things that you will find important while there are also some that you may need to forego. Learn more about the different monitors that you can get right now.
- Size– When searching for a gaming monitor, you would like to get one that will come in the size that you want. Some gaming monitors are a bit too small for your gaming needs so always check this out before purchasing.
- Resolution– Higher resolution means that you will also get a better gaming experience. Make sure to check the refresh rate too so that the images will not freeze on screen and cause ghosting.
- Design– Your gaming nook can be the area where you will spend most of your hours relaxing. You want to have a gaming monitor that will come with a design perfect for your room.
There may still be others that you will find important. Consider the other features too before making a choice.
Best White Gaming Monitors – Our Top Picks
|Alienware NEW AW2720HF||
||Buy On Amazon|
||Buy On Amazon|
|Acer ED242QR WI Monitor||
||Buy On Amazon|
|LG 27UL550-W Monitor||
||Buy On Amazon|
|Samsung c27f591 Monitor||
||Buy On Amazon|
|EB321 HQ Monitor||
||Buy On Amazon|
||Buy On Amazon|
||Buy On Amazon|
1. Alienware AW3420DW
The Dell Alienware AW3420DW is a good monitor for most uses. Its large 21:9 screen provides an immersive gaming experience, and it allows you to have multiple windows opened at the same time for better multitasking. It’s decent for media consumption as well, but the monitor’s low contrast ratio isn’t suitable for dark room viewing, and it doesn’t support HDR. While the monitor has a decent out-of-the-box color accuracy, it may need calibration for any professional photo or video editing.
The Alienware AW3420DW is definitely a monitor to keep your eye on if you’re looking for nothing but the best. But, the high price tag will probably convince many people to look elsewhere.
- Design: The Dell Alienware AW3420DW has a gamer-centric, modern design. It’s mostly made out of plastic and it has RGB lighting on the back, the stand, and at the bottom of the screen.
- Stand: The stand supports the monitor well and there’s almost no wobble at all.
- Great Ergonomics: The Dell Alienware SW3420DW has decent ergonomics. It has a wide range for height, swivel, and tilt adjustments, but it can’t rotate to portrait orientation.
- Thick: The monitor is fairly thick, mainly due to the curvature of the screen.
- SDR Color: The Dell Alienware AW3420DW has an exceptional SDR color gamut. It covers nearly all of the sRGB color space used in most content, and it has excellent coverage of the Adobe RGB color space, which is great for professional photo editing.
- Reflections: The Dell Alienware AW3420DW has mediocre reflection handling. It has a matte coating that diffuses light across the screen, though you may still need to raise the brightness if you’re in a very bright room.
2. SAMSUNG LC34J791WTNXZA Ultrawide Curved Gaming Monitor
The Samsung C34J791 is a decent monitor for mixed usage. It has a large ultrawide screen with ample resolution that favors multitasking but unfortunately, it has poor viewing angles. It is very responsive to your actions but you should avoid placing it in a very bright room as it cannot fight bright room glare.
The Samsung C34J791 is a 34” ultrawide monitor with mediocre picture quality. It has a high contrast ratio due to its VA panel and displays deep but not too uniform blacks. It is more suitable for an average lit room as it cannot get very bright to fight bright room glare. It has great gray uniformity, which is great for browsing the web, but the bad viewing angles make it unsuitable for working side by side with a colleague. It has great motion handling with a fast 100Hz refresh rate, supports FreeSync, and has a low input lag to please gamers.
- Design: The design of the Samsung CJ791 is very good. It has a flat round stand that supports the monitor well and prevents serious wobbling.
- Thickness: The monitor is thick, especially when placed on its stand. If you VESA mount it, it will not protrude much but it will not look very thin either due to the curve.
- Build Quality: The Samsung C34J791 has a very good built quality. You will not find any gaps or loose ends and you should not have any issues with it.
- Gray Uniformity: The gray uniformity of the CJ791 is great. In the 50% gray image, you can spot some clouding and the sides look darker.
3. Alienware NEW AW2720HF
The Alienware AW2720HF is a good monitor for most uses. Its 27-inch screen is great for gaming, media consumption, and productivity; however, its 1080p resolution may be too low for some. Response time and input lag are superb, and its 240Hz refresh rate delivers images with fluid motion. Sadly, it doesn’t perform well in dark rooms and it doesn’t support any HDR format.
The Dell Alienware AW2720HF is a 240Hz gaming monitor intended for competitive gaming, yet it uses an IPS panel with a bit slower response time than that of the competing TN models.
However, its IPS panel also provides wider viewing angles and much better colors than any TN monitor. The Alienware AW2720HF makes it clear that there are always trade-offs in gaming. For buttery smooth gaming, this monitor is a champ. But it comes at a high price for a monitor that doesn’t exceed outside of eSports titles.
- Stand: The stand supports the monitor well and there’s RGB lighting on the back and the stand.
- Ergonomics: Ergonomics are great. It allows for all manner of adjustments and the monitor can rotate to portrait mode in both directions.
- Build Quality: The build quality is excellent and it’s identical to the Alienware AW3420DW. It feels sturdy even though it’s all plastic, and the stand supports the monitor well, with a very little wobble.
- Reflection Handling: The Alienware AW2720HF has impressive reflection handling. It has a matte coating that diffuses light well, making it suitable for bright rooms.
4. Viotek GN24CB 24-Inch Curved Gaming Monitor
Viotek continues to market high-quality gaming monitors. This sequence is not interrupted with the GN24C curved 24-inch gaming monitor. It gives full vivid pictures, smooth game transmission, play the video without flashing, without interrupting the photos. With the feature-rich technical data of the GN24C LED display, you can focus on the most important thing winning the game.
The high resolution of GN24C at 1920 x 1080 pixels displays clear pictures and crisp details in vivid colors. The VA DCR 1M range is used to provide up to 16.7 million colors: 1. Black is darker, lighter white, green, and red more vibrant. The 16: 9 widescreen has a natural curvature of 1800R, which can provide a true cinematic experience. The large viewing angle provides true color accuracy and a stunning 178 ° field of view.
- Glow Protection: The VA anti-glare field can greatly reduce light reflection on the screen and at the same time guarantee amazing picture quality.
- External Console Support: With built-in speakers and multiple connectivity options, the GN24C can be used with any gaming console that can be connected via DP 1.2, HDMI 2.0, or HDMI 1.4.
- Multiple Connection Option: With DisplayPort and two HDMI ports, you can connect GN24C freely to multiple devices.
- Free Sync: The Xbox One S / X console also supports FreeSync, which may prevent most TVs from running smoothly.
5. Acer ED242QR WI 23.6-Inch FHD Curved Gaming Monitor
Acer ED242QR wi 23.6-Inch FHD Curved Gaming Monitor with Full HD 1080p resolution delivers the incredible. Crisp, true-to-life colors come alive with the amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. The wide-view angle technology lets you share what’s on your screen with friends and family as colors stay true no matter what angle you’re viewing from. AMD FreeSync technology and a rapid response time ensure your games, work and movies are smooth and look as epic as possible.
The monitor panel has good viewing angles and offers better contrast and colors than TN panels. The Acer ED242QR has the Display Port and this is essential for NVIDIA cards to work with AMD FreeSync. For the extremely fast frame rates, the Acer ED242QR has a maximum refresh rate of 144 Hz that allows smoother gameplay. Acer ED242QR has an excellent contrast ratio of 3000: 1. In terms of pixel density, the Acer ED242QR has an excellent density of 93 pixels per inch, resulting in sharper text and picture quality.
- Stunning Images From Every Angle: The “Acer ED242QR wi” curved monitor was designed with a wide viewing angle feature that displays color accurately up to 178 degrees so that no matter which angle you choose to view it from, your monitor will display colors perfectly.
- Captivating Cinematic Curves: The ED242QR curved 16:9 display wraps you in a world of entertainment with every corner of the screen at the same distance from your eyes for a uniform viewing experience without blind spots. Tilt the screen -5 to 15 degrees for the most comfortable view.
- Blue Light Shield: Acer Flicker-less technology and BlueLightShield deliver a viewing experience without jitter and lessen the impact of irritating blue light on your eyes.
6. LG 27UL550-W Monitor
The LG 27UL550 utilizes the same minimalist aesthetic as the rest of the monitors in the UL series. The combination of the matte white chassis and silver base makes the product look like a luxurious match for high-end PCs and laptops. One of the notable differences of this model is it isn’t bezel-free, so you have to deal with matte black borders while using it.
Thankfully, the LG 27UL550 isn’t as intrusive as it looks on a desk, even if its stand takes up a larger area than usual. The device also weighs and feels solid at thirteen pounds, so it will stand stable once assembled and propped up on your desk.
- Modern Style: The 27UK650-W has a modern style with a white back and a very wide stand.
- Borders: The borders are very thin and elegant.
- Build Quality: The build quality is decent. There are no gaps and you shouldn’t have any issues with this monitor.
- Performance: The LG 27UL500 input lag amounts to only ~8ms while the pixel response time speed measures 5ms (gray to gray pixel transition), which is very good.
7. Samsung c27f591 Monitor
Samsung veers away from familiar design territory with the C27F591. Its large, circular base and set-back stand make the screen appear almost as if it’s floating when viewed from certain heights. The monitor is finished in silver metallic plastic, with the base and bezels also receiving the same treatment. Personally, I’m not a huge fan of this lighter silver finish; the darker grey on Samsung’s previous home monitors was more my cup of tea.
The OSD (On Screen Display) and power state of the monitor are controlled by a joystick (JOG button) located at the rear of the monitor, towards the right side as viewed from the front. This is a control system we always find quite intuitive on modern Samsung monitors, and this was no exception.
- Resolution: It comes with a resolution of 1920×1080. While this doesn’t result in too many pixels per inch, it’s still a respectable size for a monitor you could easily use for multitasking, too.
- Refresh Rate: The refresh rate is 60Hz, which isn’t too high, but that’s not the main focus of the Samsung monitor.
- Curvature: It is a curved design with a 1800R curvature, which will result in a pretty immersive experience while gaming.
8. EB321 HQ Monitor
Acer EB321H With a Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution, the EB321HQ Awi 31.5″ 16:9 IPS Monitor from Acer offers high picture quality with detail and clarity. In addition, this display also features a 4 ms response time, a 300 cd/m² brightness rating, and a 100,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio all designed to improve your viewing experience whether you’re playing games, watching videos, or surfing the web.
Setup is simple as the EB321HQ monitor comes equipped with both HDMI and VGA inputs and can be tilted from -5 to 15° to take full advantage of the 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles.
- Colors: Based on an IPS panel with 10-bit color depth via dithering (8-bit + 2-bit FRC), the Acer EB321HQU 32″ monitor ensures accurate, vibrant, and consistent colors.
- Performance: The Acer EB321HQU input lag performance is top-notch at just below 10ms of imperceptible delay.
- Blue Lights: It also has a low blue light filter mode that blocks out the blue lights that are harmful to your eyes.
To Sum Up
This is our list of the best white gaming monitors that are already available in the market and are loaded with great features. Depending upon screen size or resolution or other gaming-oriented features you can take your pick. No matter what gaming monitor you choose, these gaming monitors will keep you thrilled and offer an immersive experience you have been longing for.